A countersunk hole is simply a normal right cylindrical through-hole with an additional right conical section removed on the top. The cone angle is typically 82 or 100 degrees.Countersinking is creating a tapered hole drilled with a wide outer portion. This is done to allow the head of a countersunk bolt or screw to site square with its surroundings when placed in the hole..
We know that people’s lives, and your business, depend on the components we make. So we take quality as seriously as you do, engineering our systems and procedures to ensure we can consistently deliver the highest possible quality. Whether it’s a critical part for a sensitive military application or a medical device, or one that needs to be reproduced exactly the same way ten thousand times for the auto industry, you can rely on JMJ Profile to give you exactly what you need when you need it.
ISO 9001: 2015 Certification is just one step in making sure our company delivers quality and reliability to our customers. A short list of the quality systems and procedures it has helped us implement include:
- Use of “total traceability” protocols throughout our entire production process.
- Inspection and manufacturer certification that all raw materials are as specified.
- A largely hands-off systems custom designed to quickly and seamlessly move approved AutoCAD designs through to CNC programming, prototyping and finished production.
- Inspection of components at all phases of production.
- Use of OGP SmartScope® measurement technology to verify tolerances to within 1/10,000 of an inch.
- Environmentally controlled production areas to minimize contamination
- The ability to quickly produce prototypes and change order adjustments so you can verify that components perform to your requirements.
In the end, you can be confident that you and your customers are going to get exactly what you need when you need it. The right material – machined into parts consistent with your design specifications – consistent across any size run – and 100% on-time.