G10 and FR4 materials are engineered plastic materials, which are widely used in various applications such as electrical insulation, aerospace and electronic industries and many more that we have discussed in previous articles here on the JMJ Profile Blog.Aug 26, 2021 | G10 FR4, G10 Machining, News, Plastic Machining, Plastics Machining, Uncategorized
G10 and FR4 materials are engineered plastic materials, which are widely used in various applications such as electrical insulation, aerospace and electronic industries and many more that we have discussed in previous articles here on the JMJ Profile Blog. These space age plastics have similar properties to those of other glass-filled and epoxy resins. Our G10 machining and FR4 machining experts at JMJ Profile provide engineering services for a variety of G10 and FR4 machining projects with a vast amount of experience in helping our customers with their planning, design, development process, engineering, prototyping and final parts machining processes.
A better choice for your plastic machining needs. Everything we do at JMJ Profile is geared to providing you with the finest in engineering and machining services in:
– Expert Consulting for Project
– Working from Engineer’s Design and Specifications
– Creating the Prototype and Refining it
– Sourcing Materials and Stocking for Customers’ Projects
– Custom Fabrication, Assembly, Special Processes
– Stocking Parts and Distribution
The Design Matters for better G10, FR4 Plastic Machining
– We assist customers with choosing the best type of materials.
– Expert machining for precision and accuracy.
– Expert knowledge for obtaining the desired finish.
– Ultimate parts durability and reliability.
JMJ Profile can assist you in optimizing a design that will be both functional and cost effective.
– Identifying the material properties appropriate for your desired part.
– Selecting the correct tools for the procedure.
– Selecting the correct machining processes.
– Providing Technical Advice.
– Expert software for optimization of materials use.
JMJ Profile can also guide you on the best machine and/or process for your application.
– Choosing a Machining process that will meet your specific parts needs.
– Understanding the custom plastics machining process to take advantage of material strengths.
Know Your Material: G10 Machining and FR4 Machining from the Experts at JMJ Profile.
All our engineering and machining services at JMJ Profile are based on over 25 years experience in engineering G10 and FR4 material and optimizing our knowledge using superior custom fabrication solutions. We understand all of the important properties for these plastic materials, and the hazards and difficulty of machining them, so we know how to establish the best working methods for machining them so we can deliver best results for your part design. Our customers are happy that we put a lot of care and expert knowledge to use on their projects.
Expert Materials Properties Knowledge for better G10, FR4 Plastic Machining
– Choosing the appropriate thickness and strength of material for your design.
– Optimizing plans and customizing software to take advantage of material dimensions.
– Selecting the correct machining processes to take advantage of all the material properties.
JMJ Profile can also help you identify any potential problems with your design before the process begins.
Our experienced engineers are able to Identify any potential problems with material properties prior to machining. By understanding how machining will affect any co-nesting materials or different materials in one part, they can hep guide the process for better results. By optimizing all pre-assembly planning, our engineers can achieve the best results in the project’s overall parts fabrication.
Other plastics machining companies may cut corners resulting in poor results and frustrated customers. However, our expert engineers possess a wealth of knowledge in G10 and FR4 materials and machining processes, which enables us to surpass many of our competitors. Rest assured knowing that your project is being handled by the most experienced plastic material specialists in New Jersey.
Expert G10 Machining Services for all Your G10 Machining Needs.
– Planning and developing an engineered part from concept to production.
– Evaluating parts for re-designs where they are not producing the desired results.
– Expert custom machining for a variety of plastic materials.
– Expert software for optimizing your plastic machining processes.
– Expert advice on plastic cutting and final parts assembly.
– Expert troubleshooting and problem solving during all G10 machining processes.
We invite you to get in touch with us for your next plastic parts machining project, and we look forward to helping you.